The report summarizes the outputs achieved in challenge #4 of the Covid-19 INSPIRE Hackathon during the first part of the event.
- Number of registered participants: 28
- Challenge #1 Shared Workspace (complete information about activities in the challenge)
- Interconnection with pilot activities of Polirural project → 15 of the registered participants are involved in Polirural pilots and represent 8 of the 12 pilot regions
- Webinar – October 12, invitation post, presentation, 27 live attendees
- Development of testing scenarios
- Clustering – testing various clustering methods, imputation of missing data and combination of non-hierarchical and hierarchical clustering